It’s me/zi/zoy again, Libby McTardo, and I’m literally shaking right now. Why? Because my TV keeps telling me nine WHITE men just killed something so precious and dear to me. Abortion. They just killed it! Can you imagine? Killing?!
As you all know, I love abortion more than anyone with the exception of my mom. She always tells me she wishes she had more of them. But we’re not alone. Did you know that over 99.9% of Americans agree with us? So why not put it to a vote, a MAGA insurrectionist might ask wearing fur and horns.
Well, let me respond by asking you this: Do you want to live in a world where it’s illegal to marry a black person? Because if they overturn Roe, that’s exactly what’ll happen.
Also, if I have a baby, many Republicans say they won’t provide free babysitting. So, using simple common core math, we have no choice BUT to kill anyone standing in our way of Sunday brunch. I’ve killed for much less.
In closing, we feminists need to address this with the class we’re known for. The way Elizabeth Warren did in the parking lot. She was scream-crying, shoving people, and shaking with rage. An example for us all. Chief Liz seems like she has boycotted sex for like 30 years, but I fear it’s not nearly enough.
You can rest assured, I will keep fighting. Even if it means another 30 years of no sex for Senator Warren.
Libby is a brilliant Op-Ed contributor to The Glorious American. View her other work here:
- My Roommate Stopped Letting Me Use His HBO Max Login. Is This Another January 6th?
- Why Was Kyle Reddenbocker Allowed To Shoot 30 Black People With An AR-51 After Giving Aaron Rodgers Horse Dewormer? By Libby McTardo
- We Hear COVID Has Killed Thousands Of Women & Men. But What About The Other 62 Genders?
- How Can You Call Me A ‘Limousine Liberal’ If I Drive The Audi Q8 My Dad Bought Me?
- Why New York’s Botched Mayoral Election Only Proves Elections Cannot Be Botched
Give Us Story Ideas