Kids Not Wearing Shark Cages On Beach Cause Scuba Diver’s Shark Cage To Fail

Kids Not Wearing Shark Cages On Beach Cause Scuba Diver’s Shark Cage To Fail

On Monday, California scuba diver, Richard McDoofis’ shark cage malfunctioned and he was sadly torn limb from limb by a mostly peaceful Great White Shark. Perhaps the saddest part is that the death was unnecessary. Several children were spotted twelve miles from the accident building sandcastles.  Totally shark cageless. Naturally, this recklessness caused McDoofis’ cage to…