Last week, AOC reminded us that when a more powerful and dominating conservative challenges her wisdom, it’s simply because he wants to date her. Did you know this sort of thing also happens in the wild? Let’s take a look at some photos showing the more capable predator trying to date the weak:
10. This chicken looks like it’s running faster than AOC leaving Flordia. “Don’t forget to take your complimentary case of COVID with you!” DeSantis probably yelled. Anyway, I’m sure this tiger just wanted to date the chicken.
9. Catcalling is pathetic. We’re not sure what the bear is yelling in this fish’s ear, but it’s not going to work, pal. This grizzly is totally obsessed and clearly sexually frustrated.
8. The Beast. It sees her prey. The staffer she’s looking at just told her he forgot to bleach bit her emails from 2002. AOC’s theory would say The Beast wants to date him, but we know she wants him suicided before dinner.
7. We apologize for this one. This male lion has moved past an attempt to date and seems to be doing his best Brett Kavanaugh impression. Horrible.
6. This is called exploiting a power imbalance. Like this whale, GOP congressmen in the 80’s were famous for slapping any woman who rejected their advances as high as 40 feet in the air. It was a different time, but all those women eventually married their slapper once they landed.
5. D.A. Thomas Binger was in the middle of his closing argument when he suddenly wanted to date the jury. Thank goodness Kyle and the judge leaped from their chairs and tackled him. The two punched him for over an hour just seconds after this picture was taken.
4. What a flirt! Stop trying to date this mouse, snake!
3. This white male (shark) reportedly does this to seals he wants to date and then says, “Look who popped up to say hello!” It’s a disgusting pick-up line he learned from Bill Clinton.
2. We hate how this crocodile is just trying to date these zebras. But if we’re honest, the zebras seem to love the attention (whores).
1. If we don’t heed AOC’s warning–this is the end game. A hairy predator forcing himself on his victims. Thankfully, this tarantula is a Democrat, so this encounter was overlooked. Give Us Story Ideas
Real News Happening Now: