33 years ago, The Discovery Channel debuted Shark Week, a weeklong set of programming showcasing the captivating deep-sea hunters. But in a stunning announcement on Thursday, Shark Week is being replaced with Hillary Week.
“Listen, people are fascinated by sharks because of the danger they pose,” Director of Programming, Nathan Kavanaugh, told The Glorious American. “But today, the chances you’re killed by Hillary Clinton are far greater than any shark.”
Hillary Week will feature the following original programming each weeknight:
- “Super Predator Suicide Machine” Monday 9pm EST
- “Inside the Smartphone: The Anatomy of her hammer attack” Tuesday 9pm EST
- “HildaBeast—The prehistoric version of Hillary” Wednesday 9 pm EST
- “It takes a village to stop her” Thursday 9pm EST
- “November 2024: Return of Hillary” Friday 9 pm EST
UPDATE: Shortly after speaking to The Glorious American, Discovery Channel Director of Programming, Nathan Kavanaugh was found dead in his Burbank home on Sunday evening. Pieces of his body were dismembered and scattered around his condo in what authorities are calling a clear act of suicide.
Give Us Story Ideas