Gang leader turned failed presidential candidate, Andrew Yang, is calling for a way people can provide proof that they have been vaccinated for COVID-19.
“We’ve already done the hard part by imprisoning everyone. So like, can’t we get the people who’ve already been vaccinated to wear one of those identifying patches the Germans used?” Yang tweeted on Friday.
Andrew’s idea quickly gained steam. The Biden administration is now manufacturing unique patches to match the following people:
- Business Owners: Silhouette of man killing grandma patch
- People Who Wear Their Mask Like A Chinstrap: Angry Karen face patch
- People Trembling In Fear Of COVID: CNN logo patch
- Parents Who Want The Schools Open: Teacher’s tombstone patch
- Jews: Ben Shapiro face patch
- Convicts and Criminals: Get out of jail free QR code
- Tucker Carlson Viewer: Bull’s-eye patch (for the snipers)
- BLM Protestor: COVID Risk Exempt patch
- People who watch Chris Cuomo: Pink triangle patch